CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday quotes


Pursue truth and people will be true to you.
- Arthur Twining Hadley


If you have accomplished all that you have planned for yourself, you have not planned enough.
- Edward Everett Hale


I want to be different. Just like all the other different people I want to be like. I want to be just like all the different people and assert my individuality along with others who are different like me.
- John S. Hall


Moderation is the silken string running through the pearl chain of all virtues.
- Bishop Joseph Hall


Never 'for the sake of peace and quiet' deny your own experience or convictions.
- Dag Hammarskjold


If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
- Oscar Hammerstein II


If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is 'God is crying', And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is 'Probably because of something you did.
- Jack Handy


Life really can be so simple... You create your opportunities by asking for them.
- Patty Hansen


The nice thing about egoists is that they don't talk about other people.
- Lucille S. Harper

The 3 hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but moral acts: to return love for hate, to include the excluded, and to say, "I was wrong."
- Sydney J. Harris

ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it!"Never 'for the sake of peace and quiet' deny your own experience or convictions.
- Dag Hammarskjold"

It is similar to a refridgerator magnet I have.
It say beleive nothing, if it does not agree with your own beliefs and common sense even if I have said - Buddha ( not exactly but from memory.)
And the Jack Handy put the biggest smile on my face!
Are you watching Rescue Me?
The season opening was really good but no actual firefighting. They did intensify the sponsor's character, it was dark and riveting to watch.

 
ga.js