CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

monday quotes

Reality is the leading cause of stress -- for those in touch with it.
- Jane Wagner

Your life work is a statement of who you are. If it is not, then why are you doing it?
- Neale Donald Walsch

Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I may not forget you.
- William Arthur Ward

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.
- Denzel Washington

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.
- H. G. Wells

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Edith Wharton

I know unless I'm true to myself I couldn't be happy. Too much emphasis is placed today on externals and too little on character.
- Betty White

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
- William Allen White

Make one person happy each day and in forty years you will have made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time, at least.
- Charley Willey

Being your own man does not mean taking advantage of anyone else.
- Flip Wilson


ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Shadow said...

gotta love betty white's quote. how you keeping john?

Fireman John said...

Thigs are quiet, mild winter

 
ga.js