CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Monday quotes





The winds of grace are always blowing, but you have to raise the sail.
- Ramakrishna

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
- Karen Ravn

No one grows old by living--only by losing interest in living.
- Marie Beynon Ray

While I take inspiration from the past, like most Americans, I live for the future.
- Ronald Reagan

You either have your results or you have your reasons.
- Randy Revell

Time is not measured by the years we live, but by the deeds we do and the joys we give.
- Helen Steiner Rice

The successful person is the individual who forms the habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.
- Donald Riggs

Politics is for people who have a passion for changing life but lack a passion for living it.
- Tom Robbins

And when the future hinges on the next words that are said, Don't let logic interfere, believe your heart instead.
- Philip Robison

I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty.
- John D. Rockefeller

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
ga.js