CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Monday Quotes



Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
- Denis Waitley

Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I may not forget you.
- William Arthur Ward

Success is not measured by th position one has reached in life, rather by the obstacles overcome while trying to succeed.
- Booker T. Washington

It isn't the great big pleasures that count the most; it's making a great deal out of the little ones.
- Jean Webster

To live with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity.
- Edward Weeks

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.
- H. G. Wells

None are so empty as those who are full of themselves.
- Benjamin Whichcote

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
- William Allen White

There are thousands of reasons why you cannot do what you want to. All you need is one reason why you can.
- Willis R. Whitney

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
- John Wooden

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Shadow said...

"There are thousands of reasons why you cannot do what you want to. All you need is one reason why you can.
- Willis R. Whitney"

now this one i like!

 
ga.js