CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday quotes


The winds of grace are always blowing, but you have to raise the sail.
- Ramakrishna

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
- Karen Ravn

No one grows old by living--only by losing interest in living.
- Marie Beynon Ray

Life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting -- an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet fully clarified.
- James Redfield

There are two types of people: those who GET IT and those who DON'T. If they GET IT, there's nothing to explain and if they DON'T, there's no point in trying to explain.
- Paul Reiser

Time is not measured by the years we live, but by the deeds we do and the joys we give.
- Helen Steiner Rice

The successful person is the individual who forms the habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.
- Donald Riggs

And when the future hinges on the next words that are said, Don't let logic interfere, believe your heart instead.
- Philip Robison

The thing that destroys a person is not the knowing, but the knowing and not doing.
- Carolyn M. Rodgers

Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
- Kenny Rogers

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
ga.js