CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

7 hardest addictions to quit



found on Stanton Peele's website.
very interesting list, and definitely not what you might think;

7) Cocaine

6) alcohol

5) Valium

4) heroin

3) cigarettes

2) potato chips

1) love

pretty strange huh?

Don't despair, however, no matter what your addiction is. The large majority of addicts give up every kind of addiction. So can you. That most people do it, one way or another, tells you that it lies within your power.






ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Shadow said...

yes, very interesting. i've come to realise that just about every person on this planet is addicted to one thing or another... it's just the danger levels of the substances that differ.

clean and crazy said...

you know potato chips are sooo delicious, I haven't had the crumbly goodness in my mouth in a long time. I miss my potato chips. I really love the ones with the burnt edges and the slight greasiness they put on my fingers ( finger licken good) mmmm, you just gave me such a craving!!

Anonymous said...

I'd believe love is at the top, but potato chips when sugar and chocolate aren't even on the list? Sigh!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Even stranger is having more than one on that list. Thankfully I no longer drink or smoke. (Hugs)Indigo

 
ga.js