CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

friday quiz



is your worst day sober really better than your
best day drinking?

do you recall the time when you first realized
continued sobriety was possible?

are there any activities or events that aren't
quite as enjoyable without a drink?

have you, or someone you know, get into
a relationship with another newcomer;
if so how long did it last?

what percentage of folks in your home
group are the real deal, and actually
practice what they preach.


has anyone mastered the practice of
meditation?

unfortunately for me, when i talk to
God, it's called prayer;
when God talks to me
it's called schizophrenia
ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Kathy Lynne said...

I'm beginning to look forward to these:)

is your worst day sober really better than your best day drinking? Yes because I am present.

do you recall the time when you first realized continued sobriety was possible? Not really..it snuck up on me...probably when I passed the 6 month mark

are there any activities or events that aren't quite as enjoyable without a drink? I haven't danced yet in sobriety and I really enjoyed it with a few. I don't like being in crowded bars at all. And I've avoided fine dining...I miss the wine.

have you, or someone you know, get into a relationship with another newcomer;if so how long did it last? No but I see it all the time and I've seen it end in death.

what percentage of folks in your home group are the real deal, and actually practice what they preach. Percentage? I'm still figuring that out..and we get a lot of newcomers. But I know a few are and I stick with them.


has anyone mastered the practice of
meditation? Probably not..I havn't but I like trying.

Findon said...

Ok here we go. Answers. No. No. No. Yes and not too long. On a daily basis I do not know. Iam the last person to mbe able to judge on this. Beautiful meditates, I tend to have conversations. I like the last comment. Take care John

Shadow said...

no, yes, don't understand... what i mean is i'll take my worst sober day...

yip

yes

yes, not long

don't have a home group

nope, not me

 
ga.js