CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

friday questions




do you watch or play any sports?

what is your favorite genre of
music or artist?

do your religious beliefs complement
or conflict with spirituality?

how do handle stessfull situations?

who do admire most, in and out
of the rooms of recovery?

when did you first feel the obsession
lifted?

where is your favorite "get away
from it all" location?

why do fools fall in love? (lol)

ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Shadow said...

nope, other than bouncing and walking

rock

compliment

focus, concentrate and get them done

my sister

hard question. it was so gradual i couldn't pinpoint a specific time...

can't say i have one... as the mood at that moment takes me is what works

because we can!

Kathy Lynne said...

do you watch or play any sports? I watch my son play soccer and the occasional tremendous Boston team..Patriots, Red Sox, Revolution, Bruins, Celtic..we got em all. Played softball back in the day.

what is your favorite genre of
music or artist? No favorites..love all creative expression...even if it doesn't suit me.

do your religious beliefs complement or conflict with spirituality? Got no religon but plenty of spirit so no conflicts. Though I will take communiun in a Catholic Church though I'm not Catholic..I suppose that could be seen as conflicting to the Catholics but it isn't to me.

how do handle stessfull situations? Learning to pray...and breathe.

who do admire most, in and out
of the rooms of recovery? I admire the person who carries the message and carries it well..who walks the talk.

when did you first feel the obsession lifted? No bolt of lightning...but somewhere around 6 months, after I had done my fifth step..it seemed to have dissipated.

where is your favorite "get away
from it all" location? On the water...

why do fools fall in love? (lol) Since I'm no fool..I couldn't tell ya, xo!

 
ga.js