CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday quotes




I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Each relationship you have with another person reflects the relationship you have with yourself.
- Alice Denille

We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
- Max Depree

I forgive myself for having believed for so long that... I was never good enough to have, get, be what I wanted.
- Ceanne DeRohan
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.
- Charles Dickens

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
- John Diefenbaker

The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
- Maureen Dowd

Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day.

- Will Durant
 He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
- Epictetus

Yesterday is ashes; tomorrow is wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.
- Old Eskimo saying



ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
ga.js