CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 19, 2011

monday quotes

Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak well of yourself.
- Blaise Pascal

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
- General George Patton

Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.
- John Petit-Senn

The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- John Enoch Powell

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
- J. B. Priestley

You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.
- Bonnie Prudden

The winds of grace are always blowing, but you have to raise the sail.
- Ramakrishna

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
- Karen Ravn

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Donna Roberts

It is not fair to ask of other what you are not willing to do yourself.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
ga.js