CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

honesty

honesty is among the most important facets of recovery.
in my many attempts at sobriety, I prided myself at the
level of veracity I came in with.

I guess much of that came from my upbringing and
having a good conscience.
the problem arose in the fact that my level of honesty
was clouded, when it came to being true to myself.

"little by slowly", as my friend Molly shares, is how the
alcohol haze dissipated, allowing me to see the deception
involved by omission, or selective memory loss.

being truthful in all my affairs is gratifying and calming.
there is no need to remember to tell the truth.


ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Shadow said...

honesty to oneself, that's the turnaround, i think. only then can one go forward...

 
ga.js