CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My keys to recovery



These are the keys I use to augment and reinforce my recovery;

1. Admitted I had progressed from moderate to heavy, to abuse
and finally to dependence on alcohol, resulting in my behavior to
become irrational and irresponsible.

2. Came to believe I could resist the impulse to drink, and
develop the ability to refrain from drinking.

3. Strove to maintain a balance between free will and
dictates of my conscience.

4. Took stock of my personality traits and habits and
how they related to the progression of my drinking.

5. Commenced to take whatever means necessary, to
address any underlying psychological or emotional issues,
that may have contributed to my addiction.

6. Having experienced gradual psychic and emotional
progress, I continued to address any traits which
needed improvement.

The use of these keys has yielded many positive changes
in how I view myself, and interact with those around me.

ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Shadow said...

nice bunch of keys those!

happy easter john!

 
ga.js