CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

guest post



I asked my friend mike to post for me.
we met about 7 years ago when he was
hit in the head by a softball at the local rehab
weekend game.

one of our residents drove him to the house
and we decided it would be best if he stayed
overnight and not drive home.

the rest is history and he has become family...

from mikey;

I believe in having a number of good people
in the event a sponsor is not around.

in my second 7 year go around in sobriety,
i have had 5 sponsees.

each had to handled differently, due to drugs
of choice, age and levels of depression.

I have always tried to remain available to
anyone who may have been struggling

it has been rewarding to watch people get through
tough times and remain sober


ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I am constantly inspired and encouraged by other peoples journey's to sobriety and or their healing travels in life.It reassure me there is hope for me and others.Thank you for sharing.

Shadow said...

makes sense to have different people for different aspects...

 
ga.js