CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's saturday


the pic is a reminder of the past

ok, it's saturday, first day of
the weekend.

don't know what it's like where
you are, but here in Ct. it's freezing
cold, somewhat windy and just
plain dismal.

I guess i could be enjoying the
snow-scape, it really can be
breathtaking...but usually I
would be in sunny Arizona at this time.

as for the weekend, for many years
they were varied for me due to my
schedule.

it was 3 days on, 3 off, 3 nights, 3 off.

since retirement, it's hard to keep track
of the days.

my life sure is simple, yet i can always
manage to complicate it!

guess it just comes with the alky package...







ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture reminder of the pain and I am so grateful the holidays are over; they are painful for some and awkward for others...

peace
gabi

Shadow said...

mmm, boredom does lead to creating 'problems'. for me anyway, it did...

Anonymous said...

I recognize that picture, the reality of mornings!

 
ga.js