CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

A buck a day!

Something I like to share at meetings; where else can you get coffee, cookies
and the chance to listen and speak freely about whatever is on your mind?

Think of it as group therapy, without the hourly fee.
Sure, I don't see AA as a panacea, but I can recognize
the value and power of the group conscience.

My personal choice is to apply the principles as they
relate to the total package of recovery.
In addition to the 12 Step model, I must address any
psych, social and emotional issues.

The sobriety puzzle contains many pieces; if I neglect
any of them, my chances of continued recovery are
lessened.

As long as I continue to identify and address my issues,
I have a chance to maintain my serenity and be of
service to another alcoholic.




ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor sad man!

I, MICKY, AM THE HOLY ONE OF GOD.

Fireman John said...

don't cry for me australia.
dude,I retired at 49, own a Sober Home, winter vacation in Arizona, good health, financial security and overall contentment...not perfect, but works for me!

 
ga.js