CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Marbles...


Feel like I'm losing them.
It appears that I have reached the point where
anti-depressants have become ineffective.

No longer is it just that flat feeling I have gotten
used to, I am regressing to the point of mild agoraphobia.
I'm sure a part of it is seasonal, but it seems more
debilitating than it should be.

Thankfully, I'm getting advice from someone who has
gone through a similar experience. After reading her
posts on "in repair", I have someone to consult with, as I
attempt to change my med regimen.

Other than that, we had an excellent house meeting.
I didn't drink or drug today, Deb went back to work,
and life is still good; regardless of whatever comes my
way in the journey of recovery




ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Shadow said...

ah, we all get fed up and wonder why the hell we are doing what we are doing. thank god for tomorrow...

Fireman John said...

and thanks for reminding me
shadow!
It's confusing because everything in my life is going well; I just don't look forward to anything.

 
ga.js