CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

do the work

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work


reminds me of leaving rehab and asking friends,
please don't wish me luck; because luck has nothing
to do with success in my recovery.

action is the key that unlocks the doors to
progressive wellness.
standing still on this path is regressing.

no matter how slow or insignificant the improvement seems,
as long as I continue to walk away from former negativity,
I can fully appreciate my gains, no matter how small.

it would be fair to say; "the harder you work, the luckier you get"




ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Shadow said...

you reminded me of the day i walked out of rehab. and i stopped my car a bit down the road. and wondered: "what now..." well in hindsight, that's when the work began. and it's still in progress. lovely picture!

 
ga.js