CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Priceless amends


Yes, I was a card carrying member.

Armed with my whiskey muscles and slurring charm;
I found myself without a conscience, seeking gratification
wherever it could be found.
No boundaries or concern for anyone's feelings.

Lies, deceit, immorality and selfishness were the norm.

The changes to those behaviors have been slow yet steady.
Today it is simpler to be honest in all areas of my life.
I don't have to remember to tell the truth.

Though this hasn't always been easy, it is rewarding.

Simple things remain just that; unlike my former
ways of complicating everything and constantly apologizing.



ODAT Online Recovery Blogs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Shadow said...

what? money can't buy forgiveness, love and devotion???? let's put that on a huge banner... might shock a few...

 
ga.js