...for staying clean and sober;
10) Psych wards are full of crazy people
9) Jails don't have internet access.
8) Death is permanent and irreversible.
7) You can always find your car in the morning.
6) Not having to drive around DUI spot checks.
5) Praying aside your bed, not at the toilet.
4) Waking up with hope, not dope
3) The only crack in the house is on the wall.
2) Family, friends & co-workers talk to you not at you.
The Number 1 reason;
Being able to drive Aussie Micky absolutely crazy in his effort to denigrate AA, 12 Steps
and us posting on the joys of Recovery!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Posted by Fireman John at 5:15 PM